What is the most expensive stroller?
Comfort and care always come to the forefront while buying baby stuff. But it does not always come at a handy price. To be practical, you may allow as much luxury and comfort to your dear little one as you pay for it. Luxurious baby strollers are not always within reach of commoners’ wallets. But people with higher affordability, stars, celebrities, or millionaires often want their babies to be covered with all possible expensive, stylish and comfortable stuff to keep their babies above the ordinary. There are several options available for the parents to choose the best only if they have that much financial power and space in their house to afford much expensive baby strollers.
Several exclusive brands have started selling expensive baby strollers loaded with technologies, comfort mechanisms and adjustments, durable materials suitable both for the baby and the mom. While expensive and designer strollers provide you with to move with your baby in style, its extra accessories and quality of materials and fabrication used for maintaining sophistication and coziness of your baby as well as the parent are worth the money.
Generally, expensive strollers have proved to be long lasting and come with many extraordinary features. Sometimes whatever you are paying is only for the brand’s shake. To find out the best featured and comfortable baby strollers for your precious baby, we are providing you with views about some extra-ordinary and expensive baby strollers from world-famous brands to ensure the incredibility and preciousness for the little one.
Buying for the little one, especially when you are spending much, you should be conscious of some features that will prove the value for your money.
Features to look for before buying expensive strollers
1. Comfort and Safety
If you are going to buy an expensive baby stroller, keep the matter of safety at the top charts. Durability and matter of navigation through different terrains is a major issue while you are spending that much on a baby stroller. Try to buy three-wheeled models with durable tires or foams as the wheel that not only helps to ride on grass, street, or beaches with ease, it is also long-lasting and can bear much more weight than those with plastic wheels. A one-touch break is necessary for the baby’s safety on busy streets. A five-point harness and suitable padding may be considered as additional safety features.
Comfort is the second thing that parents look for both their children and themselves. A suitable fabric, padding, and reclaimable seats for the baby-naps, comfortable materials suitable for all-weather, strong wheels make the outings for your baby a comfortable experience. For parents, a smooth handbrake, comfortable height-adjustable option, or a peek-a-boo window to keep a look on the baby may be suitable and comfortable.
Portability is an important issue if you are planning for a long outing. Portable or an option for one-hand folding proves comfortable for the parents. It is also helpful if you are planning to use strollers with portable car seats. A bulky stroller might not meet your needs even if it is so expensive. Some strollers also come with wearable straps to carry when you need them. So think before you buy.
3. Storage and Extra features
Storage space is another important feature if you are fond of long-time outings. Some strollers already come up with side containers, iPod holders, space for baby essentials, and storage space for better management of the parent’s belongings. For the little one, you may prefer to carry some extra garments, diapers, or toilette essentials and choose those strollers that have adequate storage space as well as large storage capacity so that it does not make obstacles while moving in the stroller. At a minimum, most of the strollers have lower storage bags, some have specially designed storage sections to keep you hand-free while moving around with your little one.
Extra features in strollers are something an average parent will never expect. But if you are spending much on a single stroller, we might expect a little more. Some of these expensive and exclusive strollers come with space for keeping cups or snacks tray for baby, phone holders, eye-catchy designs and graphics by famous artists, fashionable features and designs, and attached toy bar or parents’ tray to keep them hand-free. These extra features may not add any extra comfort to your baby stroller, but if you want to showcase the amount you have spent on your baby, they may be useful for you too. Some strollers also come with extra space for twins or grown-up children that might be a good option to carry both of your children together without much mess.
If you have already decided to buy a luxury stroller with such tempting and awe-inspiring extra features, then you are at last at the right place. We will help you to find out the best and trustworthy brands and exciting features for your baby stroller.
To classify among the strollers, there are all-purpose strollers, strollers designed for traveling, light-weight ones, convertible and jogging strollers. Traveling-strollers are mostly loved by parents as they are specially designed with adaptable car seats for easy removals and replacing your baby. Jogging strollers are helpful if you need one. Light-weight ones are useful and comfortable to handle, only if they are durable and safe.
List of the most expensive stroller?
Among the most expensive strollers, we may choose Silver Cross Balmoral Pram($7,000-$40,000). This highly expensive all-purpose baby stroller is an exclusive option for your precious baby. Coming from one of the oldest brands of baby strollers, it is among the all-time choices for royal babies and celebrity children. Laced with high-quality cotton lining and a bright and polished chrome chassis with a comfortable baby mattress makes it a high choice for your baby. Handcrafted wheels and shopping tray, wooden handles make it look like a perfect carriage for a luxury outing.
But, there are some shortcomings, especially if you are spending more than 6 to 7k on a stroller.
- This stroller is not foldable, so it is not easy to handle.
- The storage space is not considered high.
- This stroller is rear-facing and not suitable for those who prefer front-facing ones.
Silver cross surf Aston Martin stroller comes from the houses of famous baby-stroller maker giant Silver Cross and the famous automobile company Aston. As the name of the brands suggests, you and your baby can avail the best of comfort and luxury while using the product of such well-trusted brands. This expensive Baby stroller, worth $3,000, is a smart choice for parents if they can afford it.
From the whole list of opportunities that this luxury stroller is offering you, we may point out some details.
- The best Alcantara Suede mattresses used for Austin cars are used in this stroller, along with each seat lined with Italian Alcantara Fabric to give it a classy and exclusive look and feel.
- Air ride suspensions and leathered handlebar, along with customizable handles, make it comfortable for the parent with the baby to handle the stroller.
- The stroller comes with the foldable option to ensure better portability, along with a font and rear-facing chassis to give your little one space to see the world.
The unique blending of class and luxury in this special edition baby stroller makes it a trustworthy and comfortable option for the parents who are planning to invest an amount of about $4000 for their dear one.
UPPAbabby Vista stroller is another best option to choose from, especially if you have an extending family planning as it offers you options to add extra space for up to three siblings. It is also effective from a new-born to a toddler for its multipurpose and extra features. This stroller has introduced the fusion of both class and usefulness, though in a higher price category.
- The UPPAbaby Vista stroller comes with an additional car-seat or bassinet that can be fully reclined for the baby that makes shifting it more comfortable.
- The five-point harness and additional safety features for the better adjustment of the baby make it one of the safest strollers. The UPFprotected canopy is another added ingredient to make it comfortable for all seasons.
- Both the bassinet and canopy have an extra area for better airflow through the padding areas.
- The height-adjustable handle and the canopy are useful as the child grows up, and the leather handles are comfortable for the parents.
- The ample storage capacity and customizable rear and the front-facing bassinet are helpful both for the baby and the moms.
However, this expensive stroller lacks space for the Patent’s organizer. The weight capacity is also not good, especially if carrying more than one child.
4. Young Versace White Quilted Travel System
The stylish white stroller comes with a royal look with silk and gold embellishments and a sparkling appearance that makes both the baby and mom attractive while on an outing. This stroller is a travel system and is designed to run at different terrains for its customizable and adjustable base that allows different attachments while needed.
The expensive stroller worth about $5000 is suitable for both newborns and toddlers with a weight-bearing capacity of up to 35 pounds. It comes with both front-facing and back-facing options, and the back and leg rest can be customized according to the baby’s comfort needs.
The stroller has a three-point harness with soft material for the safety and comfort of the baby. The extra provisions at the outside of the pram give chances for additional air-circulation for the baby’s chest, making it comfortable for the summer seasons. The extra airflow helps to keep your baby comfortable inside the stroller.
The stroller also has a base-level storage space with rain covers and changing mats. The added luggage bag for the parent and leathered Handel make it classy and comfortable for the fashion-conscious moms.
However, the safety features of the Young Versace stroller is not worth its price. But altogether it’s a good option to choose as a travel system stroller.
Bugaboo Cameleon3 Plus Classic stroller is an example of the classic stroller with customized controls and additional features for safety and comfort.
- This stroller comes with a five-point harness making it safe for riders.
- The foam-based wheels are skillfully designed for strolling on tough or grass terrains without any discomfort or extra jerks.
- The modern version has a one-click switch system for a break, making it safe and adjustable; the front wheels can be locked to give it more steady support. The rare wheels are larger than the front ones and designed especially for riding on soft terrains.
- The canopy gives protection from sun rays, and additional padding and comfortable soft materials are comfortable for your little one.
- The mid-sized stroller is designed basically for all heights of parents with height-adjustable handlebars and revolving seats so that the little one can experience the world outside.
- It can bear weight up to 37.5 pounds that makes it suitable for babies up to 3years of age.
- The seats can be reclined for perfect postures or baby naps during rides.
- The storage area with about 60 pounds of storage capacity makes it suitable for the parents to carry items of their needs.
- The stroller can be used on snow or sand with the front wheels unplugged.
- It has ample leg space and storage capacity to fulfill the parent’s needs.
- The wheels can be detached with ease, and the full stroller can be separated into two parts, making it more portable and easy to store.
This full list of usefulness shows it to be one of the best choices as a baby stroller. However, this expensive stroller lacks any extra features like a baby’s snacks tray or phone holder. However, you are keeping the comfort and safety first with a reliable brand name; then it could be a good choice for you.
- One of the lightest strollers that come with a five-point harness. It weighs less than 20 pounds.
- It is easy to handle and fold with one click breaks and one-handed folds. The fabrics used in the mattress are washable and easy to keep clean.
- The additional features like snacks tray and storage space make it a popular choice.
- The extendable canopy with UPF 50+ saves your child from harmful rays. The comfortable and extendable leg space is also a good option.
- The stroller is designed to be used on different terrains with ease with front-wheel locks and strong and durable wheel features.
- The reversible seats are an added advantage for babies, while adjustable handles and leathered handlebars are comfortable for parents.
However, it lacks the parent’s storage space, and the weight-bearing capacity is not according to the expensiveness. Its weight limit just goes up to 37 pounds, which is not enough for the huge storage needed for long outings.
The Silver Cross Kensington stroller is the cheapest of all on this list, with a $1,950 price tag. This stroller comes with a white and pink theme and a comfortable black chassis that makes it look attractive and modern. But this is the only thing you are getting after giving a good thousand dollars. The bottom part can be detached while not in use. But still, it occupies a lot of space. The big wheels look trendy, but they are not as safe as other ones.
Buying an expensive stroller is not always necessary, as often many smaller brands offer many additional services. Still, if you are eager to spend on a baby stroller, keep an eye on its safety and durability features and customizing options for a better experience. The extra features and fashionable add ons can not replace the safety and comfort of the child that is of prime concern for the parents.